ConnecTechAsia welcomes overseas and local groups from the ICT, Broadcasting and Digital Entertainment industries across the region.
How to qualify and organise a Group Delegation?
Organisations, buyer groups, trade associations and travel agents will need to organise a group of 10 and above. Click here to download the application form. The delegate list is to be submitted to the Organiser by 8 June 2018.
For trade associations / travel agents do feel free to contact Evelyn Tan at email@example.com or Colleen Yong at firstname.lastname@example.org for any promotional materials (i.e. brochures, event banners, e-newsletters, etc) required when organising a group delegation.
Privileges for the Group Delegation
- Meet and Greet service upon arrival at the exhibition halls by our executive
- Pre-printed admission badges for easy access to exhibition
- Group photograph session upon arrival
- 20% discount* off delegates’ fees for the ConnecTechAsia Summit.
- Optional guided tour of the exhibition
- Optional customised Group Delegation Networking Programme with selected exhibitors
* 20% discount does not apply to Passport Tickets