Call for Paper
CALL FOR PAPERS NOW OPEN!
The ConnecTechAsia Summit 2018 will make its comeback fresher and bolder to Marina Bay Sands and Suntec Singapore this 26 – 28 June 2018. Co-located with CommunicAsia, BroadcastAsia and NXTAsia exhibitions that draws more than 25,000 visitors annually, this event promises to excite your palate to another level.
Our audience is a who’s who list of senior decision-makers from across the board: senior-level executives, thought-leaders, innovators, and industry experts across the enterprise value chain will be imparting their knowledge and insights to a global congregation of delegates.
Taking on the theme of “Experience the Future” for ConnecTechAsia Summit 2018, we are looking for the most exciting and newsworthy case studies from leading organisations strategising, implementing and measuring success of their digital transformation project.
We ask our speakers to prepare and deliver inspirational, engaging and practical sessions that will motivate our delegates to get excited and further involved with all things TECH! Your paper should be sales-pitch-free, inspirational and compliments the enterprise implementation case studies.
To submit your proposal please email us with an outline of the topic you wish to cover, highlighting the pivotal themes you are looking to address, speaker details including a mini bio.
OVERVIEW AND SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- New revenue / business models (Telco software and services)
- 5G (Trial and development, commercialisation/ Infrastructure)
- Migration of NFV with 5G network
- Network Slicing
- Platform for M2M /IoT
- 4G commercialisation and infrastructure
- Satellite Communications
- IoT and M2M, where does satellite fit in this puzzle
Rohit Talwar, renowned Futurist delivering his Visionary Address
- Broadcast IoT
- AI and Machine Learning
- Migration from PayTV to OTT and VOD
- Existing and growing threat of piracy
- IP delivery over Internet via cellular data technology
- VR OTT
- Video optimisation on SDN / NFV network
- 5G for video
- Changing from a workflow perspective for UHD HDR delivery to consumer vs HD
Regulators Panel – from left: Vietnam, India, Taiwan, Malaysia, and Singapore
- Enterprise IoT
- IoT Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- IoT Security
- Cloud in IoT
- Smart Technology Applications
- Network and infrastructure
- Sensors in IoT
- Big data and open source
- System security and privacy
- Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR)
Keppel Data Centres
Submission Deadline is 5th JANUARY 2018!
- Relevance to the overall programme
- Latest/new knowledge of technological advancements, and their practical applications in Asia.
- Experience of the speaker – high-level or senior management speakers will be given greater consideration during selection.
- Interest to senior management / executive decision makers
- Research and/or case study presentations that show the definite applications, advantages and limitations of the technology
- Technical presentations are discouraged. When presenting technical information, it should be on demonstrating how the technology affects strategies, financial performance & end-user services.
Undue commercialism or the citation and promotion of trade names and in abstracts and presentations should be kept to a minimum.
- Prospective speakers are to submit an abstract of not more than 300 words, together with a 100 word professional biography. Abstracts and biographies should not exceed the stated length.
- Abstracts must be prepared for presentation in English.
- Due to overwhelming submissions for Summit, each author/speaker is allowed to submit only one abstract.
- Abstracts must not have extensive coverage or circulation 3 months before and after the Summit, such as presentation in previous/upcoming conferences and/or publications.
- The Organizer reserves the right to adapt the information in the submitted abstract for publication in the event’s promotional materials.
- Prospective speakers must be prepared to make their presentations in English at the ConnecTechAsia Summit during the period of 26 June – 28 June 2018.
- Speakers are responsible for their own travel and accommodation.
- Speakers whose proposed abstracts are selected for presentation will be required to sign a Speaker’s Agreement Form, granting Singapore Exhibition Services Pte Ltd permission to include the final papers and/or presentation material in the conference proceedings (printed/online). It is strictly the speakers’ responsibility to have obtained any necessary organizational clearance before submission.
- Please provide complete contact details (direct email and direct office line) so we can reach you if your abstract submission is successful.
- The Organizer does not accept responsibility for emails not received, due to mistakes in submission, change of contact, or other unforeseen circumstances.
The Organizer’s decision on the selection of proposed abstracts and its subsequent allocation within conference programme is FINAL, and no further correspondence will be entertained.
How to Submit?
Notification of Acceptance
- Selected speakers will be notified by email. The confirmation email will be sent by 19th January 2018.
- Selected speakers must respond with an acknowledgement within 3 working days to confirm their participation, failing which the initial acceptance may be withdrawn.
- Change in speakers must be submitted to the Organiser for approval.