OUR COMMITMENT TO SUSTAINABILITY
We are committed to make our event more responsible and to play a role in helping the TMT industry improve its own sustainability through connecting people with the networks and knowledge they need to help solve the big challenges in the sector. Here are some areas and long term impacts we have on customers, colleagues, the communities we work in and the environment.
NEW PARTNERSHIP WITH DAUGHTERS OF TOMORROW
More than 25,000 women from low-income families in Singapore are struggling to find and sustain a living. Daughters Of Tomorrow aims to support these women towards gainful employment and a better future. Our partnership gives them the opportunity to speak at accelerateHER Asia and fundraise to grow their ecosystem and network. Join us in securing an inclusive future for these women and their families.
How are we taking action?
Inspire sustainable development
- Championing sustainable development content
- Developing relevant partnerships
- ATxImpact, a collection of events fostering social impact and start-ups including Innovfest x Elevating Founders and accelerateHER Asia
- Our charity partner, Daughters Of Tomorrow will be speaking in accelerateHER Asia
Running an environmentally responsible event
- Reducing the carbon impact of our events
- Eliminating printed materials for all event collateral
Running a socially responsible event
- Considering wellbeing and accessibility
- Measuring our impact to ensure we are positively impacting the local community
- Our Code of Conduct ensures the event is inclusive and safe for all
- Building a new charity partnership in 2021 with Daughters of Tomorrow, serving underprivileged women in Singapore
Work with us
Many of our stakeholders are clearly telling us that sustainability (social, economic and environmental) is something that is no longer a nice to have but a necessary part of any event. We want to make sure we’re meeting those expectations and we believe that being sustainable is the right thing to do.
For more information on how you can partner with us, please contact email@example.com.