EMPOWERING THE DIGITAL ECONOMY
29 SEPTEMBER – 1 OCTOBER 2020
Be part of our discourse with key industry partners.
THE LONG-TERM IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON TECH & BUSINESS IN SINGAPORE & BEYOND
Tuesday, July 14, 2020, 4:00 p.m Singapore
The new tech trends and constraints businesses must adapt to in the aftermath of COVID-19. How organisations in Singapore and beyond can succeed in the new world of business tech.
Brought to you by ConnecTechAsia and TechXLR8 Asia, this webinar tackles what the world will look like for tech and business in a world post-COVID-19.
Key topics include:
- IMDA will discuss human-machine collaboration and how this will impact the future of work post-COVID-19, with enterprises more focused than ever on digital transformation
- Axiata Group Berhad will discuss COVID-19’s impact on business operations for mobile operators from a network and commercial perspective, and the potential policy issues in the “new normal” world
- ZengaTV will discuss Change & realization and adopting to the same with more preparedness than resistance
- Veronica Tan, Director, Technology and Infrastructure Group, IMDA
- Foong Chee Kheong, Group Head of Regulatory Affairs, Group Corporate Office, Axiata Group Berhad
- Shabir Momin, CEO, ZengaTV
- Adrian Ho, Practice Leader, Enterprise Advanced Digital Services, Omdia
HOW TO BUILD A BETTER 5G?
Wednesday, May 27, 2020, 10:00 a.m New York / 3:00 p.m London
5G is happening faster than 4G, and is being deployed in a totally different way to previous mobile generations. For the first time, operators have a faster way to deploy nationwide 5G coverage, increase bit rates, and evolve to 5G standalone, efficiently leveraging existing mobile infrastructure. The new approach offers tremendous value for consumers and enterprises in terms of coverage, performance and low-latency use cases.
Ongoing nationwide 5G deployments are the foundation for a smooth 5G standalone introduction. In this webinar we will share experiences from 5G live networks in South Korea, the US and Europe, and the latest trials of 5GC.
Key topics include:
- Reuse of spectrum, sites and mobile infrastructure
- Dynamic Spectrum Sharing, 5GC and Orchestration
- Migration to 5G standalone
- Cloud NFVi platform
- Breaking the energy curve
- Gabriel Brown, Principal Analyst – Mobile Networks and 5G, Heavy Reading
- Hannes Ekström, Head of Product Line 5G RAN, Ericsson
- Folke Anger, Solution Line Head Packet Core, Ericsson
BUILDING FLEXIBLE AND OPEN ARCHITECTURES FOR 5G
Tuesday, May 26, 2020, 10:00 a.m New York / 3:00 p.m London
As operators prepare to launch 5G services, it is evident that in order to effectively and efficiently deliver the utmost performance, 5G network build-outs need to be based on an architecture which is open, flexible and scalable – across all the network domains.
In this webinar we will discuss the following:
While it has been established that 5G network cores are to be based on a cloud-native, open-architecture, what about the remaining network domains?
Can an open-network architecture in the RAN and transport domains help address the unique challenges 5G networks are facing? If so, how?
Are open architectures in the RAN and transport domains mature enough?
- Sterling Perrin, Principal Analyst – Optical Networking & Transport, Heavy Reading
- Shai Yaniv, Executive Vice President, Marketing & 5G Business Development, Ceragon Networks
ICT & SATELLITE INDUSTRY WEBINARS
Hear about the latest developments in the ICT and Satellite industry.
CONNECTIVITY IS DEAD: LONG LIVE (INTELLIGENT, INFINITE, CLOUD) CONNECTIVITY
Wednesday, March 18, 2020, 11:00 am New York / 4:00 pm London
Connectivity is no longer an interesting topic. Or is it? As the 5G era dawns, the potential use cases and impact of wireless/mobile connectivity have been attracting attention. Importantly, discussions focus not only on the value but also on the “profile” of connectivity. Indeed, new (mainly IT) concepts – including cloudification and open network architectures – are drastically changing the wireless/mobile industry.
5G+AI: THE INGREDIENTS FUELING TOMORROW’S TECHNOLOGY INNOVATIONS
Thursday, February 6, 2020, 12:00 p.m. New York/ 5:00 p.m. London
5G and AI are two of the most disruptive technologies the world has seen in decades. While each is individually revolutionizing industries and enabling new experiences, the combination of both 5G and AI is going to be truly transformative. Applying AI not only to the 5G network but also the device will lead to more efficient wireless communications, longer battery life and enhanced user experiences. The low latency and high capacity of 5G will also allow AI processing to be distributed amongst the device, edge cloud and central cloud, enabling flexible system solutions for a variety of use cases. At Qualcomm Technologies, we are not only working on cutting-edge research for 5G and AI, but we are also exploring their synergies to realize our vision of the future.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how:
- AI is making 5G better — in the network and on the device
- On-device AI processing is essential, and even more so in the 5G era
- 5G is empowering a new computing paradigm: distributed learning over wireless
USING BIG DATA ANALYTICS FOR BETTER NETWORK INSIGHTS IN THE CLOUD ERA
Tuesday, December 10, 2019, 10:00 a.m New York / 3:00 p.m London
A wide choice of Internet applications and services and ubiquitous connectivity across all devices are changing how online content and OTT video are consumed. Service providers need better insights into what is happening throughout their network — most importantly in the “first mile” — to optimize the delivery of their own and OTT services, and ensure premium customer experiences for both.
In this webinar, we will examine current OTT trends and service provider approaches, and how big data analytics can help provide real-time, multi-dimensional, subscriber-level insights for network optimization and marketing/service planning.
Key topics include:
-New customer expectations in the era of the cloud, 5G and IoT
-The era of CDNs, multiple OTT subscriptions and service provider –- OTT partnerships
-The importance of understanding what is going on in your network and on the Internet
-Big data-based analytics for deeper network, service and subscriber insights