Headquartered in Singapore, Quantum Inventions is set to revolutionise the transport and logistics industry.
Can you please provide an overview of your company?
Quantum Inventions (QI) is in the business of providing mobility intelligence to consumer, corporations and governments with our integrated suite of mobility applications, enterprise logistics and analytics platforms. We design and develop innovative products, solutions and systems that are able to optimise and make smart decisions about mobility in smart cities. Real-time and historical data is analysed, and technologies such as routing and transportation analytics are utilised.
QI also creates state-of-the-art fleet management and optimisation solutions, location-based solutions, and systems for traffic and transportation management.
Why has Qi decided to exhibit at NXTAsia this June?
The event audience consists of a good range of key decision makers from around the region & beyond.
QI will be launching SLICK and SmartPark at the show. Are you able to share more about these innovations?
Sure, let’s start with SLICK, our smart car key sharing platform. By storing keys in the cloud, the sharing economy enters the domain of cars, mobility and transportation. SLICK, powered by Continental’s Key as a Service (KaaS), enables a whole suite of seamless mobility solutions without requiring physical car keys!
- Share access to your company vehicle to all employees via a mobile app. Every user action is tracked & logged for storage.
- Enable public car sharing concepts by allowing users to reserve vehicles & collect payments via a mobile app. Every user action is tracked & logged for storage.
- By eliminating the need for physical keys, lost keys will no longer be an issue. This will help car companies reduce manpower needs and costs.
SmartPark in action
Next up is SmartPark, our car park reservation platform. Powered by QI’s City Data Platform, SmartPark enables car parks to provide a great car parking experience to their users.
After our hardware (parking lot locks) and software platform has been integrated, users can use a mobile application to unlock a whole range of parking solutions:
- Check parking availability before arriving at your destination.
- Never worry about not getting a parking lot by pre-booking your preferred parking lot.
- Never forget where you parked. Get directions to your parking lot while parking or while returning to your car.
As an industry player, what does your company think of the future of Logistics/Transport?
We believe that the shared economy will gain widespread credence, and technology platforms are essential to enable individuals, SMEs & large businesses to participate.
Keen to find out more about Quantum Inventions’ latest offerings? Visit Quantum Inventions at NXTAsia (Marina Bay Sands Singapore) from 26-28 June 2018! View the full list of exhibitors here.