Car park entrances are located at Sands Expo and Convention Center, via the Bayfront Avenue and Bayfront Link. The North entrance is located along Bayfront Avenue, and the South entrance is along Bayfront Link.
Please note that motorcycle parking is not available.
You are strongly encouraged to use public transport as there are limited car park lots at Marina Bay Sands.
Alternative car parks
In the event that the carpark at MBS is full, please park at the suggested alternative carpark below:
- Wilson Carpark* at Bayfront Avenue (within walking distance)
- Esplanade Mall Carpark
- Swissotel the Stamford / Raffles City Shopping Centre Carpark
The venue is directly served by the Bayfront MRT Station:
CE1 (Exit D) along the Circle Line Extension
* Please check that the particular train is heading to Bayfront MRT before boarding. If the train ends at Promenade station, you will need to transfer to the next train heading towards Bayfront MRT
DT16 (Exit D) along the Downtown Line
Taxis may access Bayfront Avenue via Raffles Boulevard or Marina Boulevard (ERP charges apply). A surcharge of S$3 is imposed for taxis leaving Marina Bay Sands.
All taxis are metered and fares must be charged as shown on the meter. Depending on the pick-up & drop-off locations, route used, time of travel and vehicle type, taxi fares are subjected to surcharges. Taxi fares are payable in cash. While most taxis accept all major credit cards, a 10% admin fee and 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST) is applicable for this mode of payment.
Click here for an overview of the taxi fares and charges.
You can call for taxis through the telephone numbers of the taxi companies provided below. Additional taxi booking surcharges will apply.
Taxi Booking Lines
- Comfort : +65 6522 1111
- Premier Taxi : +65 6363 6888
- Prime Taxi : +65 6778 0808
- SMRT Taxi: +65 6555 8888
- TransCab : +65 6555 3333
- Yellow-Top Taxi :+65 6293 5545
You can also opt to hire a taxi or private hire car via the Grab/GoJek Mobile App.